PRODUCE CLEANERS & SANITIZERS ON SITE, ON-DEMAND AND MITIGATE THE RISK ASSOCIATED WITH SUPPLY CHAIN DISRUPTIONS WITH THE Klarion® System
Produce as much cleaner and sanitizer as needed on demand right in your plant. Klarion solutions can be used to clean and sanitize equipment, tanks, work/break areas, floors, bathrooms and more. The solutions are just as effective as conventional toxic chemicals. The sanitizer has demonstrated efficacy against human coronavirus and other viruses more resilient to disinfection than SARS-CoV-2, the virus causing COVID-19. Plus, solutions are produced in ready-to-use concentrations, eliminating the need for dangerous dilution and are non-irritating to eyes and skin with no added fragrance.
How It Works
The Klarion system uses exclusive electro-chemical activation (ECA) technology to produce powerful cleaning and sanitizing solutions that can replace harsh conventional chemicals. The system is installed in your facility and produces solutions on demand using just salt, water and electricity.
The Patented Klarion Technology:
- An electrical current separates the positive- and negative-charged ions out of a sodium chloride salt solution
- The ions are pulled through proprietary ion exchange membranes to produce two solutions: a sodium hydroxide cleaner and a hypochlorous acid sanitizer
- Klarion ECA technology is unique in two ways:
– It produces pure, salt-free solutions by separating the salt source from the liquid flow path in the electrolytic cell. Unlike similar ECA produced solutions, Klarion salt-free solutions can be used on stainless steel surfaces with minimal risk of corrosion
– Superior electrolytic cell design results in longer cell life and maintenance-free operation
The solutions produced by the Klarion system are just as effective, or more effective, than traditional chemicals. No changes are required to your current Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures (SSOPs). The cleaner and sanitizer have a 30-day shelf-life and can be used with manual cleaning applications (sprayers, spray bottles, buckets/mops) or in automated clean-in-place (CIP) systems.
Klarion Sanitizer Efficacy: 99% Against Common Bacteria
Klarion sanitizer has demonstrated efficacy against human coronavirus, poliovirus, norovirus and many other pathogens. These viruses may be even more resilient to disinfection than SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that is causing the COVID-19 pandemic). Klarion sanitizer should be used on hard, non-porous surfaces at an FAC of 220 ppm or higher following the directions on the label.
On-site generation is the creation of cleaning solutions through electro-chemical activation (ECA) technology in your plant instead of relying on off-site chemical manufacturers and distributors. The Klarion cleaner replaces concentrated chemical caustics. The Klarion sanitizer is as effective as twice the concentration of bleach. For example, 200 ppm of Klarion sanitizer does the work of 400 ppm of bleach. Conventional chemicals contain high levels of active ingredients to ensure effectiveness even when stored for long periods of time. Klarion solutions are produced on-site and on demand and are at full potency when used. As a result, micro-organisms can be effectively eliminated by the Klarion solutions containing lower levels of active chemicals.
KLARION® – A Sustainabile Solution
BETTER FOR THE ENVIRONMENT, WORKERS & THE BOTTOM LINE
Improved Work Environment
Klarion system users report happier, healthier and more productive workers. One facility manager reports, “My workers would quit if I went back to using traditional chemicals.” Other system users have reported a decrease in employee turnover due to an improved work environment. Use of the Klarion system enables workers to spend more time cleaning and less time suiting up with PPE.
- On-site generation eliminates the pollution associated with the delivery of chemicals, removal of chemical drums or totes and disposal of chemical containers
- On-demand production eliminates the need to store hazardous chemicals
- Klarion solutions are drain and disposal friendly
The environmental benefits offered by the Klarion system translate into economic benefits as well:
- The need to order, store and manage chemicals is eliminated
- Freight charges for delivery of chemicals are eliminated
- PPE cost reductions
- Reduced wastewater costs; reduction or elimination of disposal fines
- No fees for chemical container disposal
- Savings up to 30% compared to the cost of traditional chemicals. No capital equipment expenditure; pay monthly based on volume of solutions produced